Working Student Engineering Support (m/f/d)
Since 2002 we, the AneCom AeroTest GmbH, have been a worldwide required partner for tailor-made solutions and development programs in the engine and gas turbine industry, located in Wildau southeast of Berlin.
We know that the success of our company depends significantly on our more than 220 employees. We see ourselves not only as an employer but also as a partner for people who share our passion for technical innovations.
We offer various possibilities to use your theoretical knowledge in engineering into practice. As a working student Engineering Support (m/f/d) you will support our team in their day-to-day business and expand your knowledge with valuable practical experience – of course in accordance with your studies!
- Coordination and assistance in the implementation of measures from quality audits
- Preparation and development of key figures of the department
- Support of the project managers in project planning and data maintenance
- Preparation of design documentation, drafts and drawings with NX
- Analysis and optimization of processes and procedures (guidelines, tools, manuals, training documents, etc.)
- Registered student (m/f/f) of industrial engineering, aeronautical engineering/aviation logistics or mechanical engineering
- Analytical thinking and affinity for numbers
- Conscientious and independent working style
- Strong communication skills and organizational talent
- Secure in handling the common MS-Office applications
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- Your working hours will of course comply with your studies. However, ideally you will regularly have a working time of around 10 to 20 hours per week
Of course, your working hours depend on your studies. Ideally, you are able to work 10h - 20h/week. Do you feel like working innovatively with an international medium-sized company? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application with your salary requirements and possible starting date via email.