Tech Lead - Senior Engineer Turbomachinery (m/f/d)
Since 2002 we, the AneCom AeroTest GmbH, have been a worldwide required partner for tailor-made solutions and development programs in the engine and gas turbine industry, located in Wildau southeast of Berlin.
We know that the success of our company depends significantly on our more than 220 employees. We see ourselves not only as an employer but also as a partner for people who share our passion for technical innovations.
Write our success story further, become part of our team and strengthen us as employee Tech Lead - Senior Engineer Turbomachinery (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- A corporate culture with open doors and appreciation across all levels
- Great colleagues who will accompany you both in the mature onboarding and in your further career with us
- A good work-life balance through flexible working hours with flexitime account
- 30 days holiday per year are a matter of course for us
- The opportunity to develop, learn new things and get involved in the creation of new products
- A highly qualified, motivated and international team in a familiar atmosphere
- A monthly voucher card in the amount of 44 Euro
- Capital-forming benefits
- Free employee parking spaces and good transport connections to the motorway network and the S-Bahn
- Ensuring a successful project execution by continuous development of the professional competencies and methods of the team
- Regular monitoring of technical progress within team work packages
- Making certain that project expectations are met in terms of maturity and efficiency of implementation
- Regular monitoring of technical progress of the forecast planning of the team (evaluation/controlling)
- Evaluation of technical risks which threatening project sucess
- Completed university studies in the fields of mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or comparable
- Many years of professional experience in the field of turbomachinery development
- In-depth understanding of the structural-mechanical, rotordynamic and thermodynamic aspects of turbo-engines
- Technical leadership of development teams
There are different vacancies, depending on your qualification. We are looking for instance for:
- Excellent knowledge in the design of special-purpose machines and prototypes
- Practical experience in the design of compressors or turbo-engines
- Extensive professional experience in the structural-mechanical calculation of turbomachinery components
- Knowledge of CFD calculation of turbo-engines
- Practical experience in the creation of FE models
- Know-how in the fields of structural analysis of metal and composite components, fracture mechanics and life assessment
- Several years of professional experience in the design of structurally highly loaded housings, welded assemblies and/or multi-walled housings under thermal load
- Knowledge in the design, selection and calculation of rolling bearings, journal bearings or other bearing systems suitable for high-speed rotors
Do you feel like working innovatively with an international medium-sized company? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application with your salary requirements and possible starting date via email.