Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 200 employees to date.
- Overall responsibility for customer projects (prototype construction and testing) in the area of engines, compressors, turbines etc. with regard to project scope and quality, scheduling and costs
- Management of multifunctional project teams
- Supporting the sales team during the bid phase
- Contract and documentation review
- Claim, risk and receivables management
- Reporting of project status to customers and management on a regular basis
- Very good customer understanding and with a view to project success
- Project management certification desirable
- Postgraduate degree in business science, engineering, or relevant fields
- Several years of professional experience in managing complex projects, ideally in the field of turbomachinery validation
- Ability to handle and prioritize the complexity of costumer requests from different departments, countries and businesses
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary teams
- Analytical thinking, planning and organisational skills
- Independent, structured and target-oriented way of working
- Professional communication in English, additional languages are a plus
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- An attractive salary and a tailor-made development programme in an up-and-coming business location just outside of Berlin, with easy access to the motorway and the public transport systems and set in the middle of a green lake landscape.
If your experience fits this profile and you find the position interesting, we look forward to receiving your application, including your salary expectations and availability.
Please submit your application via email.