Project Engineer - Measurement Technology (m/f/d)
Since 2002 we, the AneCom AeroTest GmbH, have been a worldwide required partner for tailor-made solutions and development programs in the engine and gas turbine industry, located in Wildau southeast of Berlin.
We know that the success of our company depends significantly on our more than 220 employees. We see ourselves not only as an employer but also as a partner for people who share our passion for technical innovations.
Write our success story further, become part of our team and strengthen us as employee Project Engineer - Measurement Technology (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- A corporate culture with open doors and appreciation across all levels
- Great colleagues who will accompany you both in the mature onboarding and in your further career with us
- A good work-life balance through flexible working hours with flexitime account
- 30 days holiday per year are a matter of course for us
- The opportunity to develop, learn new things and get involved in the creation of new products
- A highly qualified, motivated and international team in a familiar atmosphere
- A monthly voucher card in the amount of 44 Euro
- Capital-forming benefits
- Free employee parking spaces and good transport connections to the motorway network and the S-Bahn
- Leading of work packages for instrumentation application on test vehicles
- Monitoring of milestones, project progress and budget compliance
- Single contact person for our customers in all project-related questions for an optimal exchange of information between manufacturing, design and instrumentation
- Preparation of detailed planning and definition of work packages for successful project management
- Supporting the instrumentation concept, taking into account the functional and economic aspects
- Checking of instrumentation drawings with regards to feasibility and proposing alternatives if required
- Ensuring compliance with customer standards, norms and procedures
- Technical briefing of the instrumentation technicians with respect to each work package
- Securing the acquisition of project-related materials and supervising of external service providers to ensure successful completion of work packages
- Assisting with the legwork during the offer phase, including cost calculations of work packages
- Preparation and finalising of the instrumentation application documents
- University degree with the focus on engineering
- Appropriate professional experience in production planning and in project management of instrumentation applications projects
- Expertise in sensors, electronics and measurement technics
- Mobile and willing to work overseas from time to time
- Very good command of the German and English languages, spoken and written
- Knowledge in the area of aerodynamics and thermodynamics of gas turbine machines and the operating behaviour of turbomachinery components will be preferred
Do you feel like working innovatively with an international medium-sized company? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application with your salary requirements and possible starting date via email.