Design Engineer (m/f) Instrumentation
Headquartered in the south-east of Berlin, AneCom AeroTest GmbH is a highly sought after partner for development programmes worldwide in the aero-engine and gas turbine industries.
Since 2002, we have been developing tailor made solutions for the aerodynamic and aero-acoustic testing of gas turbine components, including the management of complex projects for our customers, with a steadily expanding team and a headcount of more than 200 employees to date.
- Instrumentation design of test vehicles for turbomachinery, i.e. the integration of measurement technology
- Development of concept and design drawings
- Creation of individual part and assembly drawings of components for the instrumentation
- Technical evaluation of design drawings
- University degree in a technical field with relevant years of professional experience as Design engineer
- Experience in working on turbomachinery research and development technology
- Appropriate skills for this position in the field of instrumentation design
- Knowledge in the integration of measurement technology in turbomachinery
- Ideally practice with the programs NX and SolidWorks
- Knowledge in the technical evaluation of designs in the context of design reviews
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
- AneCom AeroTest GmbH offers all the advantages of a successful, medium-sized company based on an international level
- A pleasant working atmosphere with short decision-making processes and loyal colleagues
- Company headquartered in an up-and-coming business location with good connections to the motorways and public transport systems
If your experience fits this profile and you find the position interesting, we will be pleased to receive your application, including your salary expectations and availability.
Please submit your application via email.