Chief Engineer Gas Turbine Industry (m/f/d)
Since 2002 we, the AneCom AeroTest GmbH, have been a worldwide required partner for tailor-made solutions and development programs in the engine and gas turbine industry, located in Wildau southeast of Berlin.
We know that the success of our company depends significantly on our more than 220 employees. We see ourselves not only as an employer but also as a partner for people who share our passion for technical innovations.
Write our success story further, become part of our team and strengthen us as employee Chief Engineer Gas Turbine Industry (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- A corporate culture with open doors and appreciation across all levels
- Great colleagues who will accompany you both in the mature onboarding and in your further career with us
- A good work-life balance through flexible working hours with flexitime account
- 30 days holiday per year are a matter of course for us
- The opportunity to develop, learn new things and get involved in the creation of new products
- A highly qualified, motivated and international team in a familiar atmosphere
- A monthly voucher card in the amount of 44 Euro
- Capital-forming benefits
- Free employee parking spaces and good transport connections to the motorway network and the S-Bahn
- Technical coordination and support of projects during the conceptual design phase of prototypes and the validation of gas turbine components
- Guiding the specialist department through technical problems and assisting in finding solutions
- Moderating professional discussions and panels
- Mentoring of the technical specialists
- Approval of milestones and design documents
- Approval of additional technical specifications
- Technical support of the sales team including checking the feasibility of customer requirements
- Coordination of technology development and preservation of the company’s know-how
- University degree with the focus on engineering, mechanical engineering, scientific engineering studies, etc.
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Comprehensive experience in moderating teams from the various technical specialist departments
- Sound knowledge in areas such as risk analysis and risk assessment
- Specialised knowledge in design and analysis (mechanical layout), particularly that of gas turbines
- Knowledge of turbine engines and prototype design and build
- Flow simulations and thermal calculations experience will be advantageous
- Fluent in the English language, both written and spoken
Do you feel like working innovatively with an international medium-sized company? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application with your salary requirements and possible starting date via email.